Types of Registration
You can select any of the following ways to register:
- Conference Only: includes Wednesday to Friday, two social events, and proceedings.
- Full Conference: includes all conference and workshop sessions (Monday to Friday), four social events, and proceedings.
- Workshop and Tutorials: includes Monday and Tuesday, two social events, access to tutorial materials, and workshop proceedings.
- Industry day: Thursday only (social dinner can be added to the registration)
- Virtual Attendance: ICSA 2023 is an in-person conference. There will be limited support for virtual attendance, and limited listening to the sessions. Session schedules will follow the conference time zone.
At least one author per paper has to register for the conference using a non-student rate. For workshop papers, “Workshops and Tutorial” registration will be enough. For conference papers (published in any track) the “Conference only” or “Full Conference” options shall be used.
Student authors can register at student rates unless the student is the sole author attending for a given paper. In that case, the student author must register at a professional rate.
An author may present at most two papers, if registered for the full conference, without additional registration fees.
ICSA 2023 will be an in-person conference. At least one author of an accepted contribution is required to register and present the work at the conference. In the absence of restrictions (such as those due to Covid-19, Visa issues, and unforeseeable events), an in-person presentation is required.
Cancellation and refund policy
In the case of cancellation before March 06th, 2023, we refund 40% of the conference price. After this date, no refund will be given. Transferring the ticket to another person is free of charge. For cancellation or transfer, please contact email@example.com
Registration Due Dates
|Type of Participant||Early Registration Deadline||Late Registration Starts|
|Authors||February 16th, 2023||From February 17th, 2023|
|Non-Authors||February 28th, 2023||From March 01st, 2023|
Registration Fees – Conference Only
|Conference Only |
|IEEE/IEEE CS Member Fee||€600||€750||€150||€195|
|IEEE/IEEE CS Student Member Fee||€300||€525||€75||€100|
|Student Non-member Fee||€360||€630||€90||€120|
|IEEE/IEEE CS Life Member Fee||€300||€415|
Registration Fees – Full Conference
|Full Conference (Mon to Fri)||EARLY||LATE|
|IEEE/IEEE CS Member Fee||€740||€890|
|IEEE/IEEE CS Student Member Fee||€520||€625|
|Student Non-member Fee||€625||€750|
Registration Fees – Workshops and Tutorials
|Workshops and Tutorials Only (Mon/Tue)|
|Two-days IEEE/IEEE CS Member Fee||€250||€300|
|Two-days Non-member Fee||€300||€360|
|Two-days IEEE/IEEE CS Student Member Fee||€125||€210|
|Two-days Student Non-member Fee||€150||€255|
|One-day IEEE/IEEE CS Member Fee||€150||€180|
|One-day Non-member Fee||€180||€220|
|One-day IEEE/IEEE CS Student Member Fee||€105||€130|
|One-day Student Non-member Fee||€130||€160|
Registration Fees – Industry Day
|Industry Day Only (Thursday) In-person Attendance|
Social dinner not included
|IEEE/IEEE CS Member Fee||€150||€180|
|IEEE/IEEE CS Student Member Fee||€105||€130|
|Student Non-member Fee||€130||€160|
(Additional) Conference Dinner Ticket: €70
Ways of Payment
- Debit or Credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Wallets like Paypal and Google Pay (in Selected Countries)
- On-site payment – credit or debit card only