ICSA 2021 workshops provide a unique forum for researchers and practitioners to present, learn, discuss, and explore the latest experiences, challenges, trends, and emerging R&D results in the field of software architecture. The goal of the workshops is to provide a forum for participants to discuss topics of rising interest in software architecture, engage in intensive discussion, and explore the topic from different perspectives.
Workshops may be half-day or one-day events. Potential topics for workshops are the same as, but not limited to, those of the ICSA 2020 conference. Workshop chairs are responsible for submission and selection of papers.
Submissions must follow the IEEE Computer Science proceedings format, as workshop proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Digital Library. Workshop chairs may allow for different types of contributions (e.g., technical, position, and case study papers), but a workshop paper should not exceed a maximum of 8 pages in IEEE format.
Proposals must be written in English and not exceed four pages in IEEE CS proceedings format, and must be submitted electronically in PDF through Easychair. Proposals should include:
- Names and affiliations of organizers
- Past workshops (at WICSA, ECSA, or elsewhere) held by the organizers
- Description of the workshop theme, in particular, its relation with the field of Software Architecture
- Goals and objectives for the workshop
- Whether you prefer full-day or half-day option
Workshop proposals will be reviewed based on:
- Potential of the workshop to advance the state of software architecture research and/or practice
- Timeliness and expected interest in the topic
- Organizers’ ability to lead a successful workshop
These dates apply to all workshops:
- Workshop proposal submission:
September 30th, 2020October 07th, 2020
- Workshop proposal notification:
October 10th, 2020October 17th, 2020
- Workshop CfP publication: At the discretion of workshop chairs
- Abstract submission: January 15th, 2021 (firm)
- Paper submission: January 20th, 2021 (firm)
- Paper notification: February 8th, 2021 (firm)
- Workshop program publication: At the discretion of workshop chairs
- Camera-ready workshop papers due: February 15th, 2021 (firm)
- Dr. Christoph Fehling, Mercedes-Benz AG, Germany
- Dr. Oliver Kopp, Mercedes-Benz AG, Germany
For more information, please contact the workshops chairs through firstname.lastname@example.org.